top of page

Payee Services

What is a Payee/Fiduciary?


A payee representative receives the monthly benefit payments from the   Social Security Administration or Department of Veterans Affairs of  someone who has difficulty managing their money.

What does a Payee/ Fiduciary do?


  • Individualized help with budgeting and money management

  • Regular and reliable distribution of funds based upon your budget

  • Professional record keeping

  • Prompt bill paying services and other administrative tasks

  • Provide access to a variety of services within CCAA

  • Assessing finances

  • Specialized access to social  service resources that can assist with:

    • housing, food, utilities

    • medical, laundry, clothing

    • personal spending

    • recreation, transportation

  • Notary services also available

For more information please call 325-625-4167.

Click Here for an Application.

Payee Services Logo
bottom of page