Housing for Texas Heroes Program

If you are a Veteran, Surviving Spouse, or Dependent, you may be eligible to receive the following repairs on your home including but not limited to:






Contact us for more information.

Home modification assistance available in Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Comanche, Eastland, McCulloch, and Runnels Counties.


Veterans' General Assistance Program

CCAA operates a VA General Assistance grant from the Texas Veteran’s Commission.  


If you are a Veteran, Surviving Spouse, or have a Dependent of a veteran in the home, You may qualify for assistance with the following: 


  • Rental Assistance

  • Mortgage assistance 

  • Utility assistance

  • Minor Dental work 

  • Transportation assistance (fuel, bus passes, and minor car repair) 

  • Referral assistance



Serving the counties of Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Comanche, Eastland, Jack, McCulloch, Parker, Palo Pinto, Runnels, and Wise. 


For more information, refer to the map below for phone numbers and addresses or call 325-625-4167.​

If you are wanting to apply online, please email your

documents to mail@ctoinc.org

Use this check list to verify that you have all your


This program is supported by a grant from the Texas Veterans Commission Fund for Veterans’ Assistance. The Fund for Veterans’ Assistance provides grants to organizations serving Texas Veterans and their families.